First, I'm walking home from school now. With a friend. She showed me a shortcut that takes you by a stable. I get to see beautiful horses every (week) day!
Second, this sort of goes with the first. The weather is getting nicer here. It's warm in the afternoons. I like it. In the morning it is still chilly. A few days ago I was talking with some people at recess. I said, "I thought April was a spring month. So why is it so freaking cold?" They agreed. Now it is warmer so I guess Mother Nature took my comment to heart.
Third, the stories I'm writing are really coming along. The manga I'm drawing is going kind of slowly. I don't want to rush it too fast, but I don't have many fillers.
Fourth, there is an abundance of bunnies here. Every morning on my way to school I see rabbits. I always wonder, is Momiji here or something?
Fifth, I will be starting something called song of the month. Where at the end of every month I will put a good song and video on a post. I have this month's song picked out, but you have to wait. Mwa ha ha ha ha!
That's all, so, um, bye.
~Ren :P
No comments:
Post a Comment