Friday, May 29, 2009

Birthday Post

Okay, yesterday was my birthday, but I was a baka and while I was on the computer- didn't blog! So this is my b-day post. I can put whatever on here. Okay! It's my right!
So, that's out.
First, presents.
I got a watch. Then, I got... A Super Cool Video Camera! It can do vids underwater, be dropped from a height of 4ft. and live to tell the tale! From Grandma I got pictures and a card. I also got 20 bucks which I used to buy manga. It's my b-day gift to ME!
This is my b-day video, I love this vid. Happy Furuba Birthday! I love Fruits Basket and this song!
My cake was soooooooooooooooo yummy! Peppermint and chocolate basically. Ah, heaven.
So, okay, um. *Thinking of other stuff to say* *Coming up with nothing*
Happy late b-day to me. Oh, my b-day was on a school b-day. LOL! (If you don't get it that's okay. I don't expect you to.)
~Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment