Thursday, July 15, 2010

Two Things That Start with I

Wow. It's been a long time since my last post. About 26 days. There wasn't much to say and I had to wait for mom to finish her post so I could say: LOOK AT HER BLOG FOR LOTS OF INFO ON THE TRIP.

There, now I don't have to give you tons of information. I would like to say, I enjoyed Italy very much. I never want to drive there, but it was a nice vacation. The ice cream really is to die for. If there is a heaven it's filled with Gelato. Frutti di Bosco is my favorite flavor. The beach was nice. I found sea shells and fish. The fish were thin, silvery, and when they stayed in one place by the sand they looked like ridges in the sand until you're about two feet away and they suddenly swim off! I found some really good birthday presents for my best friend and a souvenir for my other best friend. If we go again I'd like to go not in summer. It was hot. The hotel was pretty cool though. Oh, also, I want to eat a fresh tiramisu. It looks good even if it is mostly coffee.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watashi wa kanashii desu!
Or maybe annoyed is a better word, yeah, I'm annoyed. Due to the fact that the Bamberg High School is shutting down the Schweinfurt Middle School is being turned into the Schweinfurt High School. Only all the high schoolers go to it, not just the ones is Schweinfurt. Basically, Schwienfurt High School will become the high school. This wouldn't bother me except for two things. First, this transition takes place next year, my ninth grade high school freshman year. Second, the high schoolers are made up of bullies and idiots. I am not joking. All the time you here stories of kids getting beat up at school on the bus. Not just beat up, but no one really talks about it very much because it's always happening. And get this, they don't help each other. Apparently your big chance for survival is if you take some form of defense training or have big brother(s). So yeah, also, it is official. My mother is home schooling me for my freshman year of high school. I'm not completely sure exactly what emotion I'm feeling, but I'll tell you this - I am not happy. Although, i might be even more unhappy if I'm looking over my shoulder every day in school 'cause I wouldn't ride the bus afternoon or morning ( I already don't ride it in the afternoon no matter what the weather). Well, that's my news. Now enjoy this picture which makes me laugh:

No comments:

Post a Comment