Oh, how I wish I could see you all! Did everyone have a good Christmas? Did you spend it with friends/family? XD
Or a crazy dog that had to pee every 90 min? -.-
Anyway, anyway!! I'm so happy I got some really, REALLY great stuff this year! :D
Although, although. My present to mom made her CRY!!! *0* -.-'
She says they were happy tears though. :D
Did everyone get what they wanted?! I got clothes and jewelry and an iTunes card and a game and a movie and a oil lamp. it didn't have a genie though. *_* But, it's really pretty. And mom got me a coloring book of Japanese kimono!!! And, and "Santa" took pity on me this year, even though he skipped me for three years in a row (!) and gave me a present! Two in fact. Glass candle holders with cherry blossom designs!!! I was like this -> *O* then I was like this -> ',p (I died)
I played my new game and ate candy and wore jewelry and COMFY CLOTHES! FTW! No jeans or nice shirts.
Well, I gotta go. Timed and all w/ parent controls!
Merry Christmas!
~Ren
No comments:
Post a Comment