Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back to School

It is now back to school. Well, tomorrow it is. Tomorrow is the first day of 7th grade for me. This is very strange to me. I guess I figured that I'd do 6th grade and, well, I didn't actually think of school at all beyond 6th grade and college courses I might need to take in college. Yes, I am strange. However, I'm in Ms. Maka's advisory so that's good. Also, a few of the kids from my old advisory are in it with me. However, a few kids I don't like are in it too.

There's some other good news too. I only need two weeks worth of allowance before I can buy the Tsubasa Chronicle CD I want. I got another raise in my allowance. If I cook dinner on Thursdays I get 3 extra dollars on my allowance. Yay!

Happiness, School, and Allowance
~Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment