Sunday, September 6, 2009

Zzzzzzzzzz

*Due to a combination of forgetfulness and procrastination on the part of the editor (me, the mom) the actual publishing date is rather far from the intended publishing date. The editor (me, the mom) apologizes.

Konnichiwa minna-san! Finally! My first week is over! Well, it was over on Friday, but I didn't feel like blogging until today. The first week always tires me out. So much information to remember and process. Not to forget I had major locker problems. First locker, combination didn't work and they couldn't figure out how to fix it. Second locker, the door fell off, but I was able to use it for a couple of days. Third locker was actually a classmates, so I had it for about 5 minutes. Fourth locker, is the one I have now. Finally, I have a locker! It took the first week of school to get it for me, but we eventually got it. So, that's good. I like my teachers and classes. My classmates are pretty cool. It's better this year because I know more people.
That's all I really wanted to say. Hope you have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment