Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pocky!!!!!!

I love it- SOOOOOO MUCH!!! Have you ever had it? If you haven't you should. It is delicious!
Have I told you about my Wii game Muramasa? I think I mentioned already that I have it and like it. I would like to change that. I LOVE IT!!! It is the best thing EVER! It's super fun and some parts are really funny.

I don't know if I mentioned this yet, but- I have a new iPod. It's green- very green. It's a 5th generation iPod Nano 16 gig. I have a bunch of movies on it. It's wonderful.

I'm getting better at German. Speaking, writing, etc. I think it's a good thing. However, I know I will pass the class with 100%. This year and next year because I need those credits for high school. See? I prepare early. I plan ahead.

Well, bye-bye. ~Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment