Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Walk to Remember

For those of you who don't know about A Walk to Remember, you should probably skip this post. For those of you that do- read on.

I just finished watching the movie A Walk to Remember and I LOVED IT!!! It was totally awesome! It made me cry in the end, though. They totally led on that Jamie was going to die, like, right then. Thankfully she didn't (until the very end, but her list was done by then and I STILL cried some more). Yes, I get emotionally attached to good characters in good stories. This has been proven many times. Best romance movie I've ever seen!

I got mom to rent it off of iTunes. I had to pay for it, though I don't mind at all. It expires at 6 tomorrow night. I might try and convince mom to let me watch it again. It was the best movie I've seen this year, it even beats AVATAR!

That's what I wanted to say. ~Ren (whose eyes are dry right now, thank you very much.)

No comments:

Post a Comment