___________________
Now, last year (2010) I took the PSAT. The PSAT is the Practice SAT (I don't remember what SAT stands for). We got the results yesterday. Guess who is reading AND writing on a level higher than 11th graders. And who's the one who is higher than 10th graders for a math level.
That would be yours truly! Above is the short version, now those of you who have taken the PSAT or SAT lately (lately being from mom's SAT to now) will understand this:
Score on the 20-80 scale for reading: 66 - scored higher than 97% of sophomores.
Score on the 20-80 scale for math: 48 - scored higher than 63% of sophomores.
Score on the 20-80 scale for writing: 54 - scored higher than 88% of sophomores.
Yes I'm super proud of me. The test is for 10th graders, not 8th graders. And it was the same test that students all over America took. Mom was proud too. So proud, in fact, that the only word she could come up with was, "Damn."
I hope everyone has a good weekend. I get a 3 day weekend and am soooo looking forward to it.
~Ren
P.s. Mom said the picture on my last post was "sick." Well, feast your eyes on this!

No comments:
Post a Comment