I was going to keep this to myself, but I can't do it anymore. Every time I think about it I begin to laugh. Oh, there I go- laughing. You're probably thinking what the heck is she talking about? Is she nuts? Well, I am, but it has nothing to do with this post.
Okay explanation: I was watching Ouran High School Host Club the English dub. I know, English dub, it must suck. Actually, from the few episodes I've watched in Japanese the English dub is very close. The only bad thing, they made someone sing the opening Sakura Kiss in English. Bad idea. The ending isn't horrible in English. Well, I don't cover my ears and screech, but I don't listen to the end. However, I digress.
I was watching episode 22. In part 2/3 Tamaki and the Host Club make reference to Mori-senpai not being much without Hunny-senpai. Hunny asks Mori if he's using him and Mori starts shaking his head frantically. Then Tamaki says Hunny is being leased to Mori. Here's the funny part:
Hunny: Is Tama-chan telling the truth? Are you renting me?
Mori: *standing. Jaw drops to table (a common exageration in anime) and his whole body shakes like he's in "epilepsy rehab" as one commentor stated.*
It was hilarious!!! Well, the whole episode was hilarious, but if I even think of that scene I have to have a laugh break.
Well, that's all for that.
We also just saw the movie Earth. Funny, funny- ahh! Did you see how high that Great White Shark jumped? And that walrus just stabbed the polar bear with his tusk, we don't feel sorry for the bear. It was funny, cool, and a bit cute. Only a bit.
I've also read a few of books. The library is running out of material. Either I've read the books already, have checked them out already, or they aren't the kind of books I like.
Also, this is an apology to Mom. I know you have to proof read this post and I apologize if the anime part bores you to death and makes you want to throw dishes at me. If you must, please only throw a strainer or a rubber spatula. Thank you. (But we haven't really done much, so there's not much to blog about.)
Well, until next time bye-bye.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brace yourself, my girl. The paper plates are gonna FLY the next time I see you!
ReplyDelete