Thursday, July 2, 2009

About Me 2

I'm bored and have, for some reason, the need to blog. I'm not sure why. Anyway I thought I'd do another about me post only with better detail. I'm fashioning it like the ones you see in manga on the side bars to make it easier to read and understand (not that you should be able to understand me).

Age: 12 years
Height: About 5' 1"
Weight: I dunno (seriously I don't)
Birthday: May 28
Star Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Ox

Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, watching anime, watching movies, making cookies, blogging, drawing, writing, collecting pictures, day dreaming, using large + complicated words to get my way with classmates,etc.
Favorite Class: Math
Least Favorite Class: Science
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Flower: Sakura (cherry blossom)
Favorite Candy: Sour stuff
Least Favorite Candy: Now and Later
Favorite Author: Tamora Pierce
Only Book that can make me cry every time I read it: Bridge to Terabithia (no matter how much I read it I still cry when Leslie dies)
Future Occupation: Social Studies (or history depending on grade) teacher/author
Number of Best Friends: 4
Number of Cousins: 8
Number of Cousins who e-mail me: 1 (you rock!! :D)

So yeah, that's all I can think of. Have a good day. Bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment