Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Possible LOL for Ya

    Some funny things I've said lately. Yes, I said these- I can have excellent timing and say funny things. Sometimes both.   
 1) When we saw the movie Earth the comentator was saying how a polar bear doesn't usually go after prey this large. Me: "Or that stinky once someone starts a game of pull my flipper." XD 

2) Today on Heidi's walk she was eating the grass as she walked.
Mom: "She's trying to get into the mind of her prey. By eating her prey, rabbit's, food."
My: "Hmm. So if my prey eats cake?"

 There was one time when I was dancing, then I said something funny in response to something mom said and made her spit out perfectly good wine. It was funny. 
    Isn't this the cutest? I don't own it.  I haven't put up a picture in a while. 


No comments:

Post a Comment